Do you want to know what is the best pain reliever for muscle pain? Our human body is a congregation of nearly 800 muscles that stretch and flex, twist and turn, to aid in our movement. Most of us just heave and hoe, bend and stretch our body and not bothering to pay attention to the cry of anguish from these poor strained strings called muscles. Muscular pain accounts for nearly 25% of the human discomforts. If ignored, such pain can lead to impairment of movement and posture.
Causes Muscular Pain:
1. Improper posture.
2. Musculoskeletal misalignment- The muscles and bones may be misaligned due to twisting, injury etc.
3. Trauma- Repetitive injury.
4. Mental and physical stress.
5. Muscular overuse due to improper exercise or rigorous labor.
How To Relieve Muscle Pain:
Muscular pain can start with a simple strain or sprain, and increasing to excruciating aches.
It is often accompanied by headache, sleeplessness, swelling and even fever, which are just the side-effects.
1) Various Therapies
Many types of therapies are practiced to cure pain in the muscle. They include exercise, yoga, physiotherapy, heat therapy, oral pills and ointments. Of these, exercise and yoga have to be taken more cautiously as they involve more twisting and turning which may increase the muscle stress instead of alleviating it. Physiotherapy demands multiple sessions and skilful expertise and is time and money-consuming. Heat therapy works only for certain sprains and must also be undertaken carefully.
2) Topical Medication
So, what is the best pain reliever for muscle pain? The best approach is the topical medication or the application of creams, ointments, oils, balm or gels to relieve muscle pain. A few drops of herbal ointment or oil applied tenderly with your fingertips on the affected area might go a long way in removing the pain. Balm or ointment application is the sure-cure for muscle pain relief as it is not only economical but also readily available and brings immediate relief.
– Advantages Of Topical Medication
Topical ointment application is highly effective as:
1. Ointments are easily absorbed and penetrate deep into the muscle fibers and acting upon them.
2. Ointments get to the source of pain very quickly and relax the muscles.
3. Muscle pain often leads to inflammation or swelling which is due to accumulation of fluids and toxins. Ointments lubricate the cell walls to eject the toxins and make them absorb the vital medication.
4. Creams or ointments remove the stiffness from the affected area by lubrication, quickening the relief process.
– Downside Of Topical Medication
The only downside to these topical medication that works fast to stop muscle pain is its side effects that is harmful to our health. The good news is, studies have shown that a number of natural herbs work as effectively as these topical medication but comes with zero side effects.
3) Natural Topical Creams
Natural herbs are the best remedy for muscle pain as they are easily available and extracted from our earth’s forest reserves. Studies have proven homeopathic muscle pain relievers to include Menthol, Naja, Phosphorus, MSM, Ignatia and many more of such powerful ingredients which not only have the ability to act fast on providing pain relief, they are also 100% safe to your skin and body.
With this information, you are now equipped with knowledge of what is the best pain reliever for muscle pain. As studies have proven, there is no surprise why homeopathic muscle pain relievers consisting of natural ingredients have become one of the most sought after muscle pain treatment.