by Eva Sousa Mendez
(Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA)
They say that the face is the most important part of the body & that as such should always look good. The face reflects both our appearance and personality.
The way we look creates a spectacular effect on the way we perceive and act with the people who are looking at us. Therefore, we must make sure that our face will always leave a wonderful and lasting impression on other people.
A lot of us, especially younger women opt for facial cosmetic surgery to enhance their appearance. It doesn’t mean that they don’t already look that good, they just want to create a new, and “one of a kind” image, that will surely catch attention.
These days, women opt for the fastest and most cost effective way to make them look what they want to be. These women are turning to facial cosmetic surgery which is indeed faster than taking longer steps to improve the natural beauty they have.
Deciding on any facial cosmetic surgery is relatively easy but can also be risky. One should really plan for it well in advance. And the most important thing to consider is the surgeon!.
The success of the operation is dependent on the skill of the surgeon. So, make sure that you consult with a highly-skilled & qualified facial cosmetic surgeon.
This means that you consult a facial cosmetic surgeon that must be specialized in handling surgery from the neck upwards. These facial cosmetic surgeons perform lots of the facial surgery procedures.
Here are some elective facial cosmetic surgery procedures:
1. Blepharoplasty – this is also known as the “surgical operation of the eyelids”. This surgery, can correct worn out or tired eyelids that weaken your vision and at the same time make you look older.
2. Forehead lifts – Most of the times the early signs of aging start to develop in the forehead and brow area. These signs of aging are due to the effects of the wind, sun and the gravitational pull.
3. Facial Scar Correction – this procedure is made to treat scars that are usually caused by burn, surgery, and accidents. Most successful facial cosmetic surgery can avoid or minimize the signs of facial scars.
4. Rhytidectomy – this is also known as face lift. You can avoid yourself from getting old. So, as years pass by, the signs of aging starts to appear on the neck and face. These include wrinkles, folds on the neck area and around the chin. Sun exposure has a large impact on this. Through face lift, you can enhance your looks and at the same time boost self confidence.
5. Mentoplasty – also known as the surgical operation of the chin. This is usually combined with rhinoplasty, which concerns the nose to balance the face.
6. Rhinoplasty – common term for the surgical operation of the nose. This kind of facial cosmetic surgery is done for those unhappy with their nose
7. Otoplasty – the surgical operation of the ears. Reshaping your ears, boost your self esteem and self consciousness. Adults and children can also benefit in this kind of facial cosmetic surgery technique.
The kind of operation will help remove the wrinkles by tightening the loose skin.
8. Botox Rejection of Wrinkle Treatment – The development of wrinkles on the surface of your skin whether fine lines or deep folds can be minimized through this clear-cut operation.
Just one of these kinds of facial surgical operation, can give you an amazing change not only your appearance but also on the way you socialize and live your life.
One of the best ways to start is to find more information. Consult from a reputable surgeon and discover what procedures are advisable for you.