Your submission to this site must be original and created by you (not copied), in good taste, legal, accurate and true, non-defamatory, non-threatening, non-confidential, non-infringing of copyrights owned by others and relevant for this site.
Please do not enter HTML (it will be converted to text) or ALL CAPS (they will be converted to lower case).
Unless the invitation for submissions on this web page specifically states, permits, or requests otherwise, your submission should be non-commercial/non-promotional in nature and should not contain commercial web addresses, e-mail addresses or phone numbers.
beautiful-body-ideal-weight.com reserves the right to reject your submission, or to edit/delete any parts of it that violate this Agreement, including the right to ban violators from submitting again. beautiful-body-ideal-weight.com may also edit to improve clarity (ex., typos).
I certify that I have the right to submit the text and photo(s) that I am submitting. My submission signifies agreement to the above and that I agree to grant to beautiful-body-ideal-weight.com an exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable, perpetual license to publicly display my submission on beautiful-body-ideal-weight.com. Submission of photo(s) or other image(s) is on a non-exclusive basis. I grant beautiful-body-ideal-weight.com the right to pursue anyone who copies my submission.
Guidelines for Your Articles
1. Your article MUST be related to any aspect of ideal weight. It can be tips & suggestions, ideas or just plain good advice, please share your experiences – good or bad.
2. Your article should be a minimum of 400 words & a maximum of 700 words, a nice photograph is also really useful.
3. Two “in-context link” only within the body of the article, additional ones will be removed.
4. Please add a short “bio” at the end of your article, you may add an additional single weblink + email address if you desire.
5. ORIGINAL ARTICLES ONLY!. Please don’t submit an article you may have previously submitted to another site, duplicate content has little to no value with search engines – duplicate articles will be removed along with their links!.
6. If your article is submitted on behalf of a commercial business, please contact us first as there is a fee for publication…..all private blogs & websites are published free of charge.
We’ll review the article, and publish it with the active links. After we publish the page you may wish to add a link back to the article from your blog, forum or website. This also helps so that you can then pass your article onto others!!.
Your article will receive comments from readers. The more relevant the article the better the comments will be, the more your article will stand out, and the better your link will be promoted.
Include at least one good colorful picture with your article, more if possible, always remember, pictures are content too, and this may be the first impression a reader has of your site.