by Sally Boon
If you’ve been suffering with stretch marks, or want to avoid them during pregnancy or periods of rapid weight gain, then you’ve probably looked into stretch mark removal cream.
The truth is that there are a number of these creams on the market, all making bold claims and promises. But do any of these creams actually work, and what should you look for when buying one?
What Are Stretch Marks?
Firstly, it’s important to understand that stretch marks are like scars, and any stretch mark removal cream is designed to help minimize these scars – not to make them disappear forever. Stretch marks are associated with a number of circumstances, including pregnancy, rapid weight gain, puberty and rapid muscle gain, in both men and women.
When stretch marks first form they are generally red or purple in color, as the blood vessels underneath the skin show through. With time, they will fade to a white color. This color comes due to breaks in the dermis layer of skin – and it is this layer that any stretch mark cream will need to target.
Finding An Effective Stretch Mark Cream
When it comes to finding an effective stretch mark removal cream, it’s important that you do your research, read reviews, and check the ingredients of each product.
Two of the top rated stretch mark products include Dermology and Revitol, both of which offer money back guarantees and/ or free trials for your own peace of mind. After all, everyone is different, so it helps to be able to try a cream for yourself to be able to make up your own mind.
Using a high quality cream like this will give your skin everything it needs, not only to repair stretch marks, but also to keep it healthy, flexible and moisturized.
The Benefits of Choosing A Specially Formulated Stretch Mark Cream
There are a number of benefits to choosing a specially formulated stretch mark removal cream, such as Dermology:
* These creams generally come with a free trial or money back guarantee to give you peace of mind,
* They are very easy to apply, in one tube without having to mix up any ingredients,
* They contain all of the vitamins and nutrients your skin needs to be able to repair itself,
* They are useful for preventing stretch marks during pregnancy,
* They can also help to fade existing stretch marks, in many cases to the point where they are no longer noticeable,
* They are very cost effective,
* They don’t require any invasive surgery,
* You can use them for as long as you need to,
* They keep the skin generally healthy and firm.
What A Stretch Mark Lotion Can’t Do
Whilst there are a huge number of benefits, a stretch mark removal cream can’t work miracles. Always bear in mind that they do not guarantee complete disappearance of your stretch marks (nothing can guarantee this), they won’t make up for anything lacking in your diet, and they are not a miracle cure! However, use them as directed and you should see noticeable results.
Click here to get more ideal body weight tips about Natural Beauty Anti Aging