by Victor Valquez
(New York, USA)
You probably think that muscle building is a matter of hard work and dedication. These things are helpful, but all your hard work will be wasted if you don’t build muscles in an efficient manner. Read on to learn some of the secrets to efficient muscle building that you can use in your daily workouts:
* Massage your muscles regularly. You can do this on your own by making use of a foam roller, tennis ball or any other tool that will help to relieve the stiffness of sore muscles. You could even consider going for regular massages at the parlor. Whatever means you use; you must be sure to relax those muscles regularly.
* Building muscles takes hard work and dedication. If you feel that you are lacking the motivation that is needed to push through a workout you may want to consider enlisting the help of friends. Friends can often help push you to your limits even when you are not able to push yourself.
* Consume adequate amounts of carbohydrates. Too often carbohydrates are among the first areas of a diet to be eliminated. A low-carb diet can often be detrimental to strength training.
Carbohydrates are the fuel your body uses and failure to supply your body with enough can result in muscles being broken down. The amount your body requires can vary according to the intensity of your workout, but you should aim for between 2 and 4 grams of carbohydrates per day for every pound of your weight.
* Make use of Arginine in order to increase your muscle size. This particular compound drastically increases the body’s production of nitric oxide, which helps your muscles get more blood. This leads to additional oxygen, nutrients, and hormones getting to the place that they need to. Growth-hormone levels are also increased. Consume three to five grams prior to workouts and immediately after them. Ensure that the dose you consume after your workout doesn’t contain any stimulants if you are working out late at night.
* While whole foods are the best way to get your calories in general, a protein shake after your workout might actually be easier for your body to digest and process. A quick shot of protein after a workout gives your body the building blocks to keep adding muscle, instead of using existing muscle to replenish its energy reserves.
* Knowing the best basic exercises for muscle building will give you fast track results. Be sure to include squats, dead lifts and bench presses to maximize your use of time and energy. These are the three tip muscle builders that will strengthen and build your muscles. Incorporate them into your regular routine and increase the number of repetitions you do in safe increments.
* Change your weight lifting program around about once every six weeks to keep from reaching a plateau. After a few weeks your body will become used to your routine and if you don’t change it up, you might not continue to see the results that you want. By mixing things up regularly, you can help to avoid this problem.
* Perform the “big three” exercises for weight training. These exercises are the major exercises for muscle building and can help you immensely. These three exercises are the “bench press”, the “deadlift” and the “squat”. Performing these exercises will help you condition, bulk and build strength and should be a part of any weight lifting routine in one form.
Again, hard work and dedication are important parts of muscle building, but they aren’t as important as knowing what you’re doing. After reading this article, you should have a better idea of what methods work to build your muscles. Use the tips you just read to boost your ability to build your muscles.