Life is tough enough as it is, and in time, lines of worry will show themselves on your face. Good thing that you can always do something about it. There are little-known secrets you could adapt. Finally, you can look better and shock your friends with just how gorgeous you can be.
Here are a few simple tips for you:
1. Get hooked on coffee. Is the sight of your sagging body depressing you? Before giving up anything in your life, try making your own coffee scrub mix made from actual coffee grounds. You can use these on your thighs to increase circulation and minimize the bumpy formations that have slowly started appearing on your body.
2. Try a new doo. If you’ve kept your hair the same way for years, this can literally and figuratively weigh you down. So. Consider changing it. You’ll definitely feel much lighter and look brighter when you step out of the parlor.
3. Have your toothbrush ready. The great part about parties would be the food. The worst part is the overeating. Have a toothbrush and toothpaste in your handbag. The taste will help kill your appetite and make you eat less. Another great tip would be to use whitening toothpaste to help prevent food or coffee stains from setting on your teeth. With fresh breath and a bright smile, you’ll certainly take years off your face.
4. Take off excess makeup. Sometimes, your fits of depression lead you to layer on the makeup, leaving you looking like a drag queen. To make sure you haven’t overdone your face, follow the same rule of fashion accessorizing. Turn away from the mirror and then quickly turn back. You might be surprised to see that the blush suddenly looks too bright, or the shimmer on your eyes is more disco than dazzling. A light dusting of powder will definitely tone it down.
5. Add zing to your H2O. The taste of plain water can be boring, so wake up your senses with a little lemon. This Chinese herbal remedy is a sure-fire method of energizing your body. A few slices of fresh lemon, or a wedge in hot water can help detox your entire system, clean the blood faster, and rid toxins that make you so much older.
6. Get milk and add it to your warm bath. Cleopatra was famous for her smooth skin and milk baths. Follow her beauty secret by adding three cups of powdered milk or fresh milk to a warm bath. The lactic acid in it supposedly exfoliates and softens the skin.
7. Try group therapy. Take a break from drinking cocktails with your friends and sign up as a group in an exercise class. Working out with your buds creates an atmosphere of encouragement, and veers you away from obsessing over losing weight. With enough sessions, you really do get to burn enough fat. Not only that, but the release of endorphins gives you an afterglow that doesn’t require any makeup. You’ll look naturally refreshed instead of frazzled and stressed.