Are you wondering how to lose inches fast while gaining more energy? Perhaps you’re a mom who’s left exhausted each day from taking care of the kids. Or maybe you’re an executive or entrepreneur who has no energy left at the end of a stressful week. Your busy lifestyle has caught up to you and now you’re gaining weight and feel tired all the time.
It can be tempting to purchase expensive products that promise to help you lose inches fast, boost your energy and improve your overall sense of wellbeing. Some people even attribute their weight gain and lack of energy to growing older and actually resign themselves to believing this is a natural part of life they can’t do anything about. But that simply isn’t true.
In fact, you may not need to look further than your kitchen sink for the health boost you need to lose inches fast and improve your health. God Himself created the perfect beverage that our body needs to stay healthy, look better, and have the energy we need to keep up with the children, travel, or pursue our favorite activities – water.
Although it doesn’t look like much, there are many benefits to drinking water. Besides helping to boost your metabolism and giving you more energy, water also:
– Helps you to lose inches fast by enhancing fat loss. If you’re trying to lose weight, water flushes out the by-products of fat breakdown.
– Improves your sense of wellbeing. Fatigue, headaches, and back pain may all be caused by not drinking enough water.
– Reduces hunger. Hunger pangs may be misinterpreted cravings for water, and it also works as an appetite suppressant.
– Rehydrates your skin. When your skin is properly hydrated, it reduces the appearance of wrinkles and looks more radiant.
– Drinking plenty of water is suggested along with body wraps to flush out toxins to improve digestion, metabolism, energy levels, and fast inch loss.
How much water should you drink? The amount of water you needs depends on your current weight. A good rule of thumb is to drink half your body weight in ounces. For example, if you weigh 150 pounds, you would need to drink 75 ounces of water each day.
Drinking enough water can become a habit. Here are some ways you can incorporate drinking more water into your daily routine:
– Drink a glass of water each half hour.
– If you don’t like the taste of water, you can flavor it by adding fresh lemon or lime juice to each glass.
– Carry water with along with you in an eco-friendly, reusable bottle. Look for bottles that are non-toxic and safe for you and the environment. Some plastic bottles leech chemicals into the water each time they are used.
The type of water you drink makes a difference too. Make sure you’re drinking the right kind of water for your optimum health. The ideal bottled water is high in magnesium and low in sodium. If you are drinking tap water, use an alkaline water filter to remove alkaloids, or metals, from the water.
One of the most important things water does for you is detoxifies your body, which is a crucial step if you want to lose inches fast, improve your metabolism and your overall health. Drinking plenty of water daily is suggested along with detoxifying body wraps to flush out toxins from your body and leave you healthier and full of energy. Look for a a natural herbal wrap that helps to mobilize fat and toxins and not just water loss.