Beauty is said to be in the ‘eye of the beholder’ and is usually something that many people assume is skin deep and some embrace beauty as being an inner virtue. The standards of beauty that are imposed on women nowadays are becoming more difficult to achieve for the regular woman.
Aging has become a woman’s worst enemy and many women feel the pressure to work harder in order to achieve unrealistic beauty standards as well as maintain these standards. Sadly as much as one can try to delay the signs of aging by using expensive creams and undergoing costly surgeries, the real truth is that there’s no absolute known cure in existence today that can completely and 100% prevent aging. However not all is lost and there are a few tips that everyone can use in order to achieve younger looking skin for a longer amount of time.
Younger Looking Skin Naturally
So you might not be fully convinced , however there are many natural ways you can get beautiful, healthy and younger looking skin without having to shell out tons of dollars on expensive surgery, dermatologist visits and anti-aging creams. These include the following:
There’s an undeniable connection between diet and youthfulness. Diet plays a very vital role in the way your skin looks. Eat junk now, indulge excessively in sugary drinks such as pop, punch, or alcoholic beverages and fried foods and your skin can look very aged with time. An unhealthy diet affects more than just your body, it can also make you look much older by depriving your skin of its glow, suppleness and vitality.
Eating lots of vegetables and fruits and staying far away from processed foods and sugar is the way to go if you want your skin to not only look healthy for the time being, but in the long run as well.
Vitamin C is a very important requirement if you want to keep wrinkles at bay. Its chock full of antioxidants which can help your skin in fighting the free radicals that can cause premature aging, wrinkles and fine lines. Foods such as oranges, Goji berries, grapefruit and green tea are all great sources of vitamin C.
Other steps you need to follow include:
* Drink at least 8 glasses of water each day. This ensures that your skin is well hydrated and remains supple. Water is not to be mistaken for juice, pop or punch. Drinking plain water is essential, make sure to drink water throughout your day.
* Exercise is vital in staying youthful since it helps to rejuvenate the skin by assisting in blood circulation. 30-45 minutes everyday is what’s needed in order to keep both your skin and body in top shape.
* Cleanse and moisturize your skin: Make sure that your skin is clean each and every morning and make sure its well cleansed, toned and hydrated using products that won’t dry out your skin.
* Always wear sunscreen! Wearing sunscreen is an essential part to preventing the premature aging of the skin. The sun causes over 50% of wrinkles and photo damage to the skin. So make sure to put on a sunscreen with an SPF of 25+ every time you leave your house and avoid sun exposure during the peak hours of 11:30 am to 3pm.
* Don’t smoke. Smoking will speed up your body’s aging process and can quickly lead to wrinkles, lost collagen and sagging skin.
Get More Info on YouthShield Naturals – a premium anti-aging skincare system containing Red Tea Extract and other high quality, effective ingredients carefully chosen to reveal fresh, glowing, younger-looking skin, no matter what your age.