by H. Malmsio
Blood pressure is becoming a great concern these days, since many people have it. When blood pressure goes above 140/90, then it is referred to as high blood pressure or hypertension. It brings about damage to the blood vessels and the heart thereby increasing the risk of stroke or heart attack.
Although some people with hypertension experience symptoms like dizziness, palpitation, headache, blurred vision, or shortness of breath, others do not have any symptoms at all.
Hence, it becomes significant to check your blood pressure on a regular basis with the help of your family doctor. This is essential especially if you are a person with a higher risk of high blood pressure.
There are some simple home remedies that can help people control their blood pressure levels.
1. A garlic clove is best for high blood pressure. You just have to chew one every day in the morning as soon as you wake up and then rinse your mouth with water.
2. Grind 100 gm of poppy seeds and ginger into powder. Keep it in an air tight container. Take a spoon of it in the morning and in the evening every day after mixing with water.
3. Take a tablespoon of honey and mix it with 2 tablespoons of onion juice and some cumin powder.
Take this remedy 2 times a day and enjoy the results.
4. Take about 30 to 40 curry leaves and make a juice using a cup of water. Stir the solution and drink it in the morning as soon as you wake up.
The same thing can be done with fenugreek or coriander leaves. It will not be harmful to you in any way. However you have to find out which of the three options is best suitable for your body.
5. Consume one papaya daily on empty stomach and fast for the next 2 hours. This will control your blood pressure effectively.
Once it is certain that you have hypertension, it is advisable to get it checked regularly by your healthcare provider in order to see if it is controlled effectively or not.
In addition, use the simple and effective home remedies mentioned above to keep your blood pressure levels under control without going for pharmaceutical drugs or medications that have side effects associated with them.
Follow this simple guide and see how your blood pressure gets controlled and there is nothing to worry about more.
TIRED OF FEELING TIRED? We know that life can get you down. Too much stress. Too much pressure. But it does NOT have to be that way!! At last a free health site that is devoted to helping you help yourself. Come see our Natural Health Guide about Herbal Remedies & alternative medicine – all designed to help you feel better and BE healthier today! Help is just a click away.http://free-health-guide.com