Beautiful body ideal weight web site about health question information and resources for your beautiful body ideal weight which you may want health question tips for.
1.CREATE YOUR OWN VIRTUAL REALITY!.
Do you think of yourself as fit or fat?
If your answer is fat, anything you try to do to change that will be a futile struggle.
Learn to imagine yourself as slender, fit and energetic.
When the “fit” vision dominates your thoughts, you will easily start to become what you imagine.
2. EAT NUTRITIOUS WHOLE FOODS.
Permanently changing the way you eat to a healthy diet of low fat protein, fresh fruits and vegetables and 100% whole grains is the best way to reach and maintain your optimum weight.
Add natural whole food nutritional supplements and you’re on your way to slender, buoyant, vibrant good health.
3. ELIMINATE MOST SIMPLE CARBOHYDRATES.
Processed grains, sugar and other foods that cause a high glycemic response are the biggest saboteurs of your weight management plans.
The resulting insulin release causes you to store fat and crave sugars.
4. DRINK PLENTY OF PURE LIQUIDS.
Clean water is the perfect drink. Eight glasses a day is a good basic guideline and helps you to feel full.
If you want something sweet to drink, you can always add several drops of liquid stevia (a sweet tasting non-caloric herbal extract) to either herb tea or lemon water.
5. MOVE YOUR BODY. BUILD MUSCLE.
Exercise and a good lean muscle to fat ratio helps to keep your metabolism working optimally. It also benefits your bones, heart and your whole body.
So move it as much as possible. Walk, garden, ride your bike, climb stairs or pump some iron. Exercise, or just be active in any way you can that makes you feel good.
6. INCREASE HIGH FIBER FOODS.
Besides being good for your intestines, your heart and for protecting you from certain kinds of cancers, fiber also makes you feel full and satisfied.
If you need more than you’re getting in your diet, try adding a daily fiber drink of unsweetened psyllium and mixed nutritional fibers.
7. CUT OUT BAD FATS, ADD GOOD ONES.
High levels of saturated fats, processed vegetable oils and trans-fatty acids, are bad for your health. Plus, they add empty calories to your diet.
Stick with small amounts of organic butter for cooking, virgin olive oil for salads and eat more fish and whole grains for the good quality omega-3 and omega-6 oils.
8. ENJOY DOING IT YOUR WAY.
Studies show that most of the people who are successful with weight management adjust whatever plan they are using to suit themselves.
If your program says have 5 meals a day, but 4 suits you better, then do what works for you and what makes you happy.
9. HAVE A SIMPLE ORGANIZED PLAN.
When you find out what works for you, work your plan. Find recipes you like. Have healthy foods available at all times.
When you go to a restaurant, take your favorite salad dressing and fruit along for dessert. Stay on top of your program.
10. FORGIVE YOURSELF AND MOVE ON.
Guilt, self-pity and irritation have no useful value. When you stray from your plan, don’t waste any time feeling bad.
Talk yourself into feeling positive about your action instead of negative. Then get right back on purpose.Remember, you deserve to be fit, trim and healthy.
Moss Greene is the Nutrition Host at Bellaonline.com. Visit her web site atwww.bellaonline.com to find out how to look better, feel your best and have more energy – naturally.
1. Attaining and maintaining lean body mass is a lifetime commitment, needing lifetime lifestyle strategies.
2. Ease on Down the Diet Road: Making gradual adjustments in food, exercise and supplementation works better for long-term weight-loss than drastic measures you cannot maintain.
3. Eat small frequent meals, well chewed, slowly eaten. Give thanks before meals. Put your fork, spoon, or food down between each bite.
4. Start eating early and try to get most of your calories in by 3-5 PM.
5. When hungry between meals, try 8 to 16 oz of water first. Green tea is likely even better. Perhaps add fiber (psyllium, oat bran, chitosan) to the water to “fill you up” and absorb fat and bile.
6. Eat vegetable-based clear soups and fish frequently.
7. Create “reward meals”. The key to a long-term strategy of eating well is not having to be being perfect. Have some “planned cheating” or a “cheat allowance” built into your strategy.
8. Always start with a sensible, balanced nutrient dense nutrition strategy combined with exercise and supplements.
Move to the more extreme and restricted strategies only as proved necessary. Then “cycle” or “sandwich” these more extreme strategies with a balanced nutrient dense wide variety strategy.
This way you will not get “bored” with the more restrictive strategies, which are very difficult to maintain for long periods of time for most of us.
Don’t play the “all or nothing” Yo-Yo diet game.
9. If obese, high sodium intake significantly increases death risk, regardless of blood pressure. So if you are obese be moderate in sodium from salt and additives.
10. Look in the mirror every day, preferably before or after showering, and tell the person in the mirror you love him/her.
Regardless of your physical appearance, fatten up with self-love the real person inside!
Dr. John H. Maher, Editor.,”Longevity News” Your FREE Anti-Aging Prescription On-line. Webite: RxforWe