fitness woman from beautiful body ideal weight site about fitness woman on beautiful body ideal weight website.
Home Fitness Woman….it’s been endorsed by every major health organization in the U.S. as one of the most beneficial things you can do for your body.
A half hour of moderate physical activity a day is the key to better health, experts say. The best diet in the world can only go so far in helping weight loss.
Home Fitness Woman….to really see the effects of changing your eating habits (in having a tighter belt, that is), you need to rev up your body with physical exercise.
So why does the word “exercise” bring a collective groan to dieters around the world?
Home Fitness Woman….maybe it’s our mistaken impression that exercise is a chore, and a tedious, painful one at that. Here are 10 ways to exercise that should get rid of that impression once and for all, and make exercise something you can look forward to:
1. Take a walk through/around/in a favorite place. A half hour of moderately paced walking will burn 450 calories – and make you feel great. Make sure you’re wearing comfortable shoes, and pick a venue you enjoy. Try a walk around the lake, up and down the block or around the mal if that’s your thing – your body doesn’t know the difference.
2. Go out and play a game of tag with your children. Making exercise a family activity turns it into a fun time that you share with them. Besides being good for your body, you’re instilling good habits in the kids, and creating happy memories that will stay with them for life.
3. Go swimming. An annual membership at the local YMCA or YWCA is fairly inexpensive, and many have ‘scholarships’ and financial aid available. Swimming is great exercise – it’s aerobic, low stress on your joints, and a lot of fun.
4. Join an exercise class and turn exercise into a social activity. Besides making friends, you’re more likely to exercise if you’re paying for it.
5. Find an exercise buddy. It’s partly the same principle as joining a class – turn exercise into a social event. In addition to that, making a commitment to a friend for a daily exercise date will make it far more likely that you’ll keep at it.
6. Play ball. If your company has a sports team, like a softball team, join up. Or join a bowling league, volleyball team or other sports group that practices and meets regularly.
7. Get a trampoline. Mini-trampolines or rebounders are easy to set up, store in small spaces and provide a stress-free surface on which to bounce, dance and have a lot of fun.
8. Go for a bike ride. Even leisurely bike-riding burns calories and exercises muscles that aren’t used in regular walking. No need for an exercise ‘routine’ — just ride your bike to the store, or back and forth to work each day.
9. Start up a new active hobby. Would you believe that gardening is exercise? Bending and stretching and digging and weeding – believe it or not, but half an hour of energetic work in your garden burns more calories than a brisk walk.
10. Challenge yourself. If you’re the kind of person who thrives on competition, make a personal challenge to meet a new goal each week. Walk one more block. Do six more sit-ups. Take the stairs each day instead of the elevator. Goal-setting to meet challenges is a great way to commit to exercise.
Home Fitness Woman….just send us an email on our Contact Us form and I will send you more info on our amazing products…