Web site Beautiful body ideal weight Fast lose weight web directory is the best way to find information about Beautiful body ideal weight Fast lose weight information. This web page takes the legwork out of finding great Beautiful body ideal weight Fast lose weight information resources. We have compiled great links to Beautiful body ideal weight information and Beautiful body ideal weight Fast lose weight pages dedicated to Fast lose weight information here. On this directory page you will find links to various diet loss quick weight information and Beautiful body ideal weight Fast lose weight related pages. There you will find great information about Fast lose weight information.
Fast Lose Weight Information….
1. Attaining and maintaining lean body mass is a lifetime commitment, needing lifetime lifestyle strategies.
2. Ease on Down the Diet Road: Making gradual adjustments in food, exercise and supplementation works better for long-term weight-loss than drastic measures you cannot maintain.
3. Eat small frequent meals, well chewed, slowly eaten. Give thanks before meals. Put your fork, spoon, or food down between each bite.
4. Start eating early and try to get most of your calories in by 3-5 PM.
5. When hungry between meals, try 8 to 16 oz of water first. Green tea is likely even better. Perhaps add fiber (psyllium, oat bran, chitosan) to the water to “fill you up” and absorb fat and bile.
6. Eat vegetable-based clear soups and fish frequently.
7. Create “reward meals”. The key to a long-term strategy of eating well is not having to be being perfect. Have some “planned cheating” or a “cheat allowance” built into your strategy.
8. Always start with a sensible, balanced nutrient dense nutrition strategy combined with exercise and supplements.
Move to the more extreme and restricted strategies only as proved necessary. Then “cycle” or “sandwich” these more extreme strategies with a balanced nutrient dense wide variety strategy.
This way you will not get “bored” with the more restrictive strategies, which are very difficult to maintain for long periods of time for most of us.
Don’t play the “all or nothing” Yo-Yo diet game.
9. If obese, high sodium intake significantly increases death risk, regardless of blood pressure. So if you are obese be moderate in sodium from salt and additives.
10. Look in the mirror every day, preferably before or after showering, and tell the person in the mirror you love him/her.
Regardless of your physical appearance, fatten up with self-love the real person inside!
For truly healthy fast weight loss, check out our cellular Nutrition and Thermogenetics information pages for a natural herbal based calorie controlled, meal replacement, weight loss program.
The Cabbage Soup Diet:
What is the Cabbage Soup Diet?
Interestingly, no person or organization seems to want to claim responsibility for inventing the cabbage soup diet! So there isn’t an “official” propriety version, but various cabbage diet plans based around eating copious quantities of cabbage soup, and very little else.
Claims made for the cabbage soup diet range from the ludicrous, ie. the cabbage soup itself has fat burning properties to the dubious, ie. you can lose 10lbs in a week. The diet is often put forward as a quick way to drop pounds for a special event and most proponents advise that it only be followed for a week.
The Cabbage Soup Diet plan is very strict. The idea is to eat as much cabbage soup as you like every day – enough to keep you full up, so you don’t cheat! Plus specific additional foods on each day of the seven daydiet. No alcohol is allowed and other drinks are limited to water, and unsweetened fruit juice on days when fruit is allowed.
• Day 1 – Cabbage soup plus as much fruit as you like, excluding bananas
• Day 2 – Cabbage soup plus vegetables including 1 jacket potato with a little butter
• Day 3 – Cabbage soup plus fruit and vegetables excluding potatoes and bananas
• Day 4 – Cabbage soup plus up to eight bananas and as much skimmed milk as you like
• Day 5 – Cabbage soup plus up to 20 ounces of beef and up to six tomatoes
• Day 6 – Cabbage soup plus as much beef and vegetables (excluding potatoes) as you like
• Day 7 – Cabbage soup plus brown rice, vegetables (excluding potatoes) and unsweetened fruit juice
Recipes for the cabbage soup vary, but all are based on cabbage, onions, tinned tomatoes, green peppers, celery, carrots, mushrooms and onion soup mix.
Does the Cabbage Soup Diet Work?
In the short term most people would lose weight very quickly. However, the loss of weight will come from loss of water and muscle tissue not from fat reserves. The combination of foods “allowed” would force most people to nearly starve each day.
This could actually be counter-productive, forcing the body into starvation mode will slow metabolism and encourage the body to hang on to fat reserves!
This diet regime requires a lot of planning and frequent shopping trips for the supply of vegetables and fruit. For many people it will involve cooking and eating separately from other family members not following this eating regime.
So Why Do It?
Many are attracted to this short-term “quick fix” diet to lose weight quickly. It is not a solution to a healthy, long term eating plan.
Is the Cabbage Soup Diet Healthy?
The ingredients of the cabbage soup, in themselves, are mostly healthy – though if stock is used as well as soup mix the finished soup could be quite high in salt. Overall the cabbage diet is deficient in protein, carbohydrate and essential fats.
Since the diet is only supposed to be followed for seven days, this shouldn’t cause people in good health any long-term problems, but people who have special dietary needs, including diabetics, should definitely consult a doctor before starting the cabbage soup diet. No one should follow the diet for more than seven days.
“A balanced, healthy diet combined with exercise is still the most effective and safe long-term way to lose weight. However the results are gradual and require perseverance.”