Smoothies Recipes for beautiful body ideal weight tips about recipes smoothies
Welcome to our page dedicated to everyone’s favorite healthy drink…..smoothies!, including how to make smoothies.
We have assembled quite a comprehensive list of favorite flavors & mixtures, but we would still love to hear from you about your own personal favorites (including recipe instructions)….all you need to do is to add them to the text box near the bottom of this page…..it’s really easy & our other visitors will enjoy sharing them too!.
SMOOTHIE RECIPES Courtesy of David Exon
1. Vanilla, Chocolate or Berry Powder with water, plus ice.
2. Vanilla, Chocolate or Berry Powder with Fresh Orange Juice.
3. Vanilla or Berry Powder with Fresh Grapefruit Juice, plus 1/4 cup Fresh/Frozen Mango.
4. Vanilla or Berry Powder with Fresh Orange Juice, plus 2 tablespoons Passionfruit Pulp.
5. Vanilla or Berry Powder with Fresh Orange Juice, plus 1/2 Banana
6. Vanilla or Berry Powder with Fresh Apple Juice and a pinch of Cinnamon.
Body Ideal Weight……
7. Vanilla or Chocolate Powder with *Soy Milk and a pinch of Coffee.
8. Vanilla Powder with *Soy Milk plus 1/2 Banana and a pinch of Nutmeg.
9. Vanilla or Berry Powder with water, plus 1/2 an Apple, 1/2 Mandarin and 2 Dates.
10. Vanilla or Berry Powder with water, plus 1 Kiwi fruit and 1/2 Banana.
11. Vanilla Powder with Carrot Juice, plus 1/2 an Apple.
12. Vanilla or Berry Powder with *Soy Milk, plus 1/4 cup Mango and 1/2 Banana.
13. Vanilla Powder with Watermelon Juice, plus 1/2 cup Pineapple Juice.
14. Vanilla or Berry Powder with Apple Juice, plus 2 Kiwi fruit.
15. Vanilla or Berry Powder with Fresh Orange Juice, plus 1/2 Peach, 1/2 Nectarine, 1/2 Apricot.
16. Vanilla or Berry Powder with *Soy Milk, plus 1 Peach and 2 dried Figs.
17. Vanilla Powder with Vegetable Juice Cocktail, plus Fresh Herbs.
18. Vanilla, Berry or Chocolate Powder with *Soy Milk, plus 1/2 cup Frozen Berries.
19. Vanilla Powder with *Soy Milk, plus 1 Pear, 1 tablespoon Almond Meal, 1 tablespoon Wheatgerm.
Body Ideal Weight……
20. Vanilla Powder with Apple Juice, plus 1/4 cup Grapes and 1/2 cup Pineapple Juice.
21. Vanilla or Berry Powder with low fat fruit Yoghurt.
22. Vanilla or Berry Powder with fat free Vitari (frozen fruit dessert).
23. Vanilla, Berry or Chocolate Powder with *Soy Milk, plus 1/2 Banana.
24. Vanilla or Chocolate Powder with *Soy Milk and a pinch of Nutmeg.
25. Vanilla or Berry Powder with *Soy Milk, plus 1/2 Apple, 2 tablespoons Passionfruit Pulp.
26. Vanilla or Berry Powder with *Soy Milk, plus 1/2 cup Pear.
27. Vanilla or Berry Powder with Watermelon Juice.
28. Vanilla or Berry Powder in Tomato Juice and a pinch of Pepper.
29. Vanilla or Berry Powder added to Diet soup after serving.
30. Any flavour powder sprinkled over low fat/sugar Cereal.
a. If Fresh Juice is not available use commercial Unsweetened Juice.
b. Use a little Apple Juice concentrate for extra sweetness.
c. You can add 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of Thermojetics beverage to the shakes.
d. You can add Herbal Aloe to the shakes.
e. Use low fat Soy Milk for weight loss shakes.
f. Whole fat Soy Milk can be used to increase weight, for high-energy shakes or body building shakes *Rice Milk, *Oat Milk, *Soy Milk or *Goat Milk may be used.
IMPORTANT: Other forms of milk may slow down results or cause Diarrhea or Constipation.
How to download your free .pdf eBooks with our compliments:
Right mouse button click on the links below and select “save target as” from the window that pops-up, to download the book to your desktop.
“CARBOHYDRATE COUNTER & CALORIE COUNTER” free self help book download to help you be in control of your carbohydrate and calorie intake while on your diet program. Book also includes conversions for interntational weights & measures and motivation articles.
“70 Healthy Recipes – free Sampler Cookbook” Get our free cookbook download right now and start cooking healthy meals right away. These receipes are a sample of the 6,000 recipes in our cookbook library.
Read the latest contributions here:
Click below to see contributions from other visitors to this page…
The Rise of the Juice Bar!
Have you noticed the latest trend in the drinking habits of the general population? There seems to be a coffee establishment in almost every neighborhood …
Do Diet Shakes Really Work?
Do diet shakes really work? Some people think that they do while other people are completely unsatisfied by them. They are marketed as part of a successful …
Summertime Smoothie Recipes
….Peach & Almond O J Smoothie!
This is a delicious and healthy smoothie recipe to keep you fit and slim. Use it as a healthier substitute for fattening treats like ice cream on hot …
ORANGE PINEAPPLE COCONUT Smoothie Recipe:
1/4 cups orange juice
1/4 cups pineapple juice
1 tablespoon coconut milk ‐‐ *
1/2 banana …
MANGO Smoothie Recipe
1 ripe mango, peeled, pitted, chopped ‐‐ (approx. 1‐1/4 cups)
3/4 cups milk, skim ‐‐ chilled …
BLUEBERRY Smoothie Recipe
1/2 bag of frozen blueberries
2 tablespoons blueberry preserves
8 ice cubes
1 1/2 cups of soy milk
BANANA PEARBERRY SMOOTHIE
1 medium banana
1 cup pear nectar (Goya brand is very good)
1 tablespoon seedless raspberry jam (use Polaner all‐fruit …
Apple Recipes Smoothies Collection
AMAZING APPLE SMOOTHIE
2 cups apple sauce
1 cup apple cider
1 cup orange juice
2 tablespoons Vermont maple syrup
1/2 teaspoons nutmeg
Pink Lady – Zingy Recipes Smoothies
Ruby red grapefruit give this drink its brilliant pink color and a sharp edge that will wake up any sleepy head!.
1 ruby red grapefruit, peeled
1 white …
Avocado Ice – Creamy Recipe Smoothies!
A liquid, Japanese-inspired guacamole on ice — nutritiously delicious and refreshing.
Avocado Ice Smoothie Recipe
1/4 head iceberg lettuce, outer …
Health Benefits of Green Smoothies
There’s a new health trend out in the market. People are now turning to green smoothies to help stay young, healthy, and active!.
Vegetables, in particular, …