Beautiful body ideal weight web site natural health article about healthy body ideal weight healthy nutrition and exercise plans, lifestyle tips, free ebooks and new health articles resources for your lifetime fitness & healthy weight loss products which you may want family nutrition, womens and mens lifetime fitness & health tips for.
Welcome to our article about a simple range of steps to help reduce your stress….there are many more, if you have personal favorites not already included……just start typing near the foot of this page…..thank you!
1) Identify the real causes of what stresses you.
2) Events causing stress should be noted down and analysed once a month, and a plan to resolve them formed.
3) Your reactions to each stressful event should be recollected and compared with another one.
4) You should not give an immediate response to any stressful event, always take little time to think about the circumstances.
5) If any tension comes ask your inner man(Mind)for a solution, he is more intelligent than you!.
6) Past is past always concentrate on today & future events and gather courage and willpower.
7) You need not bother about your loss,but find out the reason for it and try to solve it.
8) Face all situations with confidence.
9) Keep faith in god and worship him.
10) Always have confidence & hope for the best.
11) Always keep a positive outlook & approach.
12) Before doing anything plan a solution in the event of a negative situation.
13) You should not live only for money.
14) Always help the poor, whether financially or in kind .
15) Visit the sick people and give them the moral support they possibly lack.
16) Whenever you are tense take a deep breath, count to ten and relax.
17) Avoid confrontation, this only ever has one winner….stress!.
18) If any stress comes look at the beautiful picture kept on the wall.
19) Keep some flowers in the room and regularly have a look at them, flowers naturally give off an air of peace & tranquility.
20) Practice breathing exercises regularly.
21) Keep a little time spare for yoga and meditation.
22) Aromatherapy is great to help relax the mind.
23) If you are tensed make a surprise call to an old friend you haven’t been in touch with lately.
24) When you are tensed think about others who suffer from more serious problems than you.
25) Keep close contact with your family and share any problems you might have with them.
26) Regularly go for pleasure trips with other family members.
27) Avoid a sedentary life,always mingle with others, always stay active.
28) Always approach others with a smile.
29) Laughing and sharing jokes with others will help make you feel relaxed.
30) When you are tensed visit your close friend or relative.
31) If any stressful event comes discuss it with your intimate friends.
32) Spend a little time with your kids and join in their activities.
33) If you get time go for a healthy discussion on any interesting topic.
34) Always approach people in a polite & welcoming manner.
35) Always keep to a minimum the amount of people you consider to be enemies.
36) Keep a regular & structured routine for your activities.
37) Never postpone important jobs that need doing.
38) A good night sleep is very essential to relax your mind and body.
39) Always spend the maximum time in a room with good natural light & fresh air.
40) Get up early in the morning, you will feel ten times better for it over the longer run.
41) After waking have a nice bath with your favourite shampoo.
42) Use perfumes and room fresheners you like to create a pleasant & comforting environment.
43) Have a relaxing body massage.
44) Personal hygiene should be maintained at all times.
45) Your health problems should be discussed with the doctor and always follow his instructions.
46) Make a habit of cleaning the home and surroundings regularly.
47) Keep sexual relations with only one partner.
48) Morning and evening walks are a great way to relax.
49) Afternoon sleep is good but should not be a deep sleep with snoring, just a power nap of 30-45 minutes.
50) Listen to some good music and go for a movie with a friend.
51) Reading interesting books can help reduce tension.
52) Gardening is a useful method to relax.
53) Spend little time with pet animals.
54) Engage in some games.
55) Keep some time to engage in your hobbies.
56) When you get time write some literal things such as articles, poems and short stories.
57) Keep a regular timing for meals.
58) Take plenty of fruits and vegetables.
59) Prepare your favorite meal and have it with your family.
60) Having food from restaurants usually helps improve your mood…..and now washing up!.
61) An excess of drinking and smoking should be avoided, not only are they depressants….over the long term they will also kill you!.
This article kindly contributed by David Exon, Nutritional Consultant, who has donated many more inspiring diet tips, diet blog, health articles and motivation resources to this healthy weight management website