Beautiful body ideal weight web site about how to Energize Yourself for beautiful body ideal weight information and resources for your energize yourself which you may want more energy tips for.
– Energy starts with a good night’s sleep. If you don’t get the rest you need you’ll never have any energy.
– For a lasting energy, snack on protein foods like skinless poultry, fish and pasta.
– Avoid sugar type snacks.
– A coke, a cup of coffee or other beverages with caffeine will give you a quick temporary boost of energy but if you take too much you will feel worse later on when the caffeine wears off.
– Since sleep is a source of energy be sure to avoid alcohol or caffeine close to bed time to assure you of a better quality of sleep.
– If it is possible, take a short nap in early afternoon. You will be surprised at how well you will feel, often better than when you first get up in the morning.
– To sleep better, don’t go to bed until you are ready. Try to get up a little earlier each morning until you get tired enough at night to go to sleep at a reasonable hour.
– Keep your work and your hobbies out of the bedroom. Use that room to rest, relax and sleep.
– Never lay in bed if you cannot sleep. Get up and do something that usually makes you drowsy. Go back to bed only when you can no longer keep your eyes open.
– For a good night’s sleep have milk and crackers. You have heard this for years and it still works well.
– There are two ways that I personally use to recharge. That is to take a cold shower and then sit down with a tall glass of lemonade. This works well if you live in a hot climate or during the summer months in northern cities.
– Every day keep a record of the things or foods that seem to give your body a charge and when you need to refresh, you repeat those methods or eat to give you the energy you need.
Contributed by David Exon, Nutritional Consultant, who has many more inspiring diet tips, diet blog, health articles and motivation resources donated to our website.