by Donna Rice
(Las Vegas, Nevada, USA)
Whether you’re on a tight budget or you can afford to splurge, there is a wide range of acne products that can help you get rid of stubborn acne. One of the most popular and easiest products for acne you can buy is sold in the form acne gels or creams.
Depending on the brand, there are acne products that are known to be good in fighting existing blemishes and in reducing the frequency of future acne breakouts.
Of course, similar to other beauty products, you need to use acne gels and creams as directed in order for them to work. Whether you are going all natural or its medicated products for you, using them as directed can make a great difference in the overall appearance of your skin.
There are a lot of natural acne creams and gels you can find on store shelves and even online. According to consumers some of the top brands include Acnesil, Pure Pores Blackhead Remover & Pore Minimize Gelas well as PhytoMe Acne Gel.
Acnesil is an all-natural, non-drying acne remedy. It comprises of tea tree oil and other natural acne fighting ingredients. This product works by promoting a healthy moisture balance while destroying acne-causing bacteria in the skin.
As it attacks the bacteria causing acne, it leaves the essential moisture balance intact.
Pure Pores Blackhead Remover & Pore Minimize Gel is more referred to as the “miracle gel” due to its ability to absorb excess oils, shrink large pores and remove blackheads. It has an all-natural formula comprised of organic botanicals and fruit acids.
Aside from being non-drying, Joey New York prides itself with an acne product that guarantees cleaner and clearer skin fast.
PhytoMe Acne Gel also has a non-drying formula that can soothe the skin. It relieves the skin from further irritation as it handles the most stubborn acne breakouts.
It comprises of all natural ingredients like tea tree extract, fumaria extract, arnica extract, Aloe Vera gel and rose hip extract as well as Vitamins A and E. This gel is also noted to be great for all skin types with a small likelihood of adverse effects.
The sizes available are 15ml, 50ml and 100ml. This product is very effective for people with mild to severe acne.
Aside from using acne products, employing good acne skin care is also essential for acne-prone skin. Through a daily skin care regimen:
• You can keep your pores clear.
• It can remove excess oils.
• It can speed the healing process of acne breakouts.
There are also skincare products you can use to regulate acne breakouts. For the best results, follow the guide below:
1. Cleanse your face with a mild cleanser using your fingertips twice a day. Good suggestions are gentle foaming cleansers from Neutrogena or Dove. For people with severe breakouts, use a cleanser with benzoyl peroxide.
2. Use a cotton ball in applying toner or astringent all over your face and neck. Aside from cleaning leftover makeup, it can also clear out excess oils and cleanser residue. If you have dry skin, alcohol-free toner is a good option.
3. When your toner has dried up completely, apply acne creams or medications as directed. Let it dry or get completely absorbed by the skin.
4. Use an oil-free or non-comedogenic gel or moisturizer to reduce chances of drying & peeling skin. Do this twice a day.
Acne products do not really get rid of acne. They can only reduce the breakouts. However, through proper skincare and by using a mild cleanser, toner or astringent, acne cream or medication and an oil-free moisturizer, you may also prevent further acne breakouts.