by Babs O’Reilly
(Miami, Florida, US)
The trend is even affecting our children. Obesity among children in the age range of 2 – 5 is on the rise. So obviously we need to consider ways of losing weight; ways that are effective and doable.
There are countless pills, gadgets, diets and fat loss programs available to choose from but in order to be a successful program it is important that some basic keys are addressed:
1) Drinking lots of water is always a good idea whether you are concerned with you weight or not but when attempting to lose weight the water helps to cleanse the body as well as giving you a feeling of fullness
2) Visit your doctor to find out if there are any medical issues you should be concerned with as you pursue your fat loss strategies
3) Use a journal to track your progress; this will prove to be helpful as you continue with your plan
4) Find a way to exercise on a regular basis; even if you cannot fit in a regular workout you can find ways to incorporate more activity into your life
5) Positive Outlook – Do what you can to keep a positive thought process and to minimize any negativity in your life; your mental state will have a direct impact on your success as there is a relationship between eating and how we feel emotionally
6) Keep your goals realistic; if you set yourself up for failure by setting unrealistic goals you are more likely to become frustrated and give up completely
7) Document each step of your plan; this will aid in determining what is working and what changes you might need to make, additionally you will be able to look back at how far you have come
8) Get plenty of rest; being rested will ensure that your energy is what it should be and that will assist you in maintaining a high activity level
9) Find some support; it does not matter if this is a friend or a forum online but it is helpful if you have someone you can discuss matters with that understands how you are feeling
10) Do not think of yourself as being on a diet; rather than thinking of this as a diet you should be working on lifestyle changes that will lead to better health now and in the future
In the end you will find that you are a slimmer and healthier person!
Click here to get more ideal body weight tips about Weight Loss Diet Plan Reviews